Saturday, January 14, 2012

40 day media fast

Hello lovelies,

**God has placed it in our hearts to fast facebook, tumblr, twitter, and other mainstream media to focus our attention on Him.** So Debbie and I will be MIA for a bit..

I never realized how often I am on one of these networks wasting my time in an idle manner.  It's so distracting and while it's an efficient way to network, I spend wayyyyy too much of my precious time on unnecessary stuff. God is opening my spiritual eyes to see how corrupt music, movies, and entertainment has become.  SOoo anyhoo, during this time, I will only be listening to Christian music, reading Christian books, etc.  I have already read Redeeming Love the first day of this fast! A pretty easy and fun read, but it's chock full of the HOLY SPIRIT!  It depicts God's love for us and how patient, kind, and forgiving He is.  No matter how many times we fall and hurt Him...over and over we can sin, and STILL HE LOVES US. He FORGIVES YOU no matter how badly you've messed up...no matter how many times you have stumbled....HE LOVES YOU THAT MUCH.  Each and every individual soul is so precious and special to Him...I highly recommend it to anyone, especially girls.  It's a beautiful romantic love story! :) hehe....You can borrow my copy if you'd like. :) Now I'm starting The Screwtape Letters, by C.s. Lewis, and it's a completely different feel from Redeeming Love.  It shows how twisted and sick Satan is....gross...SOOOOOO Jing guh ruh wuh. ugh.. It makes me sick to my stomach how deceptive and evil our enemy works. I will keep you guys updated on that as well.  ANYHOOOooo.....I want to go sing and praise Him now so let me wrap this up.

It's been only a few days, and I already feel SO BLESSED!  I am giving up something so minor and trivial, and our wonderful Father is already blessing me in so many ways.  AWESOME :) I am more sensitive to His presence and I feel so much more......pure and happy. If that makes sense....No matter what I am going through I find myself constantly praising and glorifying Him...trusting in Him with EVERYTHING....and my loves.. I HAVE NEVER FELT MORE PEACE OR JOY.  It's amazing..... :) :) :) I am overwhelmed by His mercy and love.......man..................I WANT TO SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS. I LOVE YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahah :) :) :)

I will try to update regularly on this... Have a blessed amazing Saturday!!~

all GLORY TO YOUUUUUUUUUU OUR FATHERRRRR <3 <3 <3

xoxo,
Eunice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment